- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Pinch of ground nutmeg
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, (about 1 pound), trimmed of fat
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Tomato-Cucumber Raita, (recipe here)
- Preheat grill to medium-high. 2.Combine paprika, coriander, chili powder, cumin, salt, pepper and nutmeg in a large sealable plastic bag. Place each chicken breast between sheets of plastic wrap. Pound with a meat mallet or heavy skillet until flattened to an even thickness, about 1/4 inch. Brush the chicken with oil; place in the bag, seal and turn to coat.
- Oil the grill rack (see Cooking Tip). Grill the chicken until cooked through and no longer pink in the middle, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Serve warm with Tomato-Cucumber Raita.