- 1 Head of cauliflower, cut into uniform florets
- Melted coconut oil
- 4 Tablespoons of curry paste
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1/4 cup minced cilantro leaves
- Pre-heat oven to 450
- Dilute curry paste with water, approx. 1/8 cup
- Toss the florets with oil, curry, salt and pepper
- Place florets on foil-covered cooking sheet and place in oven, flipping florets regularly
- Cook until florets are softened and browned in spots
- Transfer florets to plates and sprinkle with lemon juice and cilantro leaves
I served this with the Spicy Avocado Chicken. It was great – I love cauliflower and my family enjoyed cauliflower served this way.
Thanks to Nom Nom Paleo. This is the recipe – reading her blog entry about this dish is much more entertaining.