1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2. Season all chicken on both sides with salt & pepper to taste.
3. Place the chicken thighs in a large baking dish, and bake until golden brown and fully cooked (about 45 to 50 minutes), flipping the chicken halfway through.
4. After flipping the chicken, begin making the sauce.
5. In a medium-sized saucepan, combine the orange juice, honey, white wine vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce.
6. Bring the ingredients to a simmer, and continue cooking until the mixture has thickened (about 18 to 20 minutes).
7. Once the chicken is done baking, remove from the oven and heat the broiler on high heat.
8. Pour the thickened sauce over each chicken thigh, making sure to cover each piece.
9. After each piece of chicken is covered in sauce, place the baking dish back in the oven and broil until the sauce is bubbling (1 to 2 minutes).
10. Remove from the oven, and serve immediately.
If you look at the original recipe, you will find that it used ketchup and brown sugar. I replaced them with honey.