30 minutes or fewer
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into 1-inch florets (about 1 ½ lb.)
- 4 tsp. olive oil, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (about 2 tsp.)
- 2 Tbs. tahini
- 1 Tbs. lemon juice
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 Tbs. chopped parsley
- 1 tsp. toasted sesame seeds
1. Place oven rack in top position. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Toss cauliflower with 2 tsp. olive oil, and season with salt. Spread on large cookie sheet, and bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until cauliflower is fork-tender and slightly browned.
3. Meanwhile, heat remaining 2 tsp. olive oil in small saucepan over medium heat. Sauté garlic in oil 1 to 2 minutes, or until fragrant. Stir in tahini, lemon juice, 5 Tbs. water, and salt. Simmer over low heat 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
4. Divide cauliflower among plates. Whisk sauce, then spoon over cauliflower. Sprinkle with parsley and sesame seeds, and serve.