Easy! Baked Cod
1 1/2 cups panko or break crumbs
1/2 cup fresh cilantro
2 -3 garlic cloves
1 lemon, zest of
3/4 teaspoon coarse salt
4 (6 -8 ounce) cod fish fillets
- Preheat oven to 400°F Line your pan with aluminum foil and lightly brush with olive oil, or use a bit of cooking spray.
- Combine parsley, garlic, lemon zest, and coarse salt on the cutting board. Finely chop, then combine with the breadcrumbs in a shallow plate.
- Brush top of each fillet with olive oil. Press fillet into the crumb mixture. Place fillets in baking dish, crust-side up. Bake until firm, about 12-15 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish. Serve with lemon wedges.
Read more: http://www.food.com/recipe/easy-oven-baked-cod-133718?oc=linkback&
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/8 cup prepared brown mustard
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup chopped mixed nuts
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 pound whitefish fillets
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium baking dish.
- In a small bowl, blend mayonnaise and brown mustard. In a medium bowl, mix dry bread crumbs, shredded coconut, chopped mixed nuts, sugar, salt, and cayenne pepper.
- Dip fish in the mayonnaise mixture, then in the bread crumb mixture. Arrange coated fish fillets in the prepared baking dish.
- Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until fish is easily flaked with a fork.